Our goal is to partner with parents by planting seeds of faith in every child so that our children will come to know, love,
and follow, Jesus Christ.
Who We Are:
- Safe - All volunteers are screened and have completed a background check and are fully trained regarding our Safety and Security Guidelines (Click Here to see Safety/Security Guidelines)
- Fun and Engaging - Children learn and grow through object lessons, worship, games, crafts, small groups, learning activities and interactive Bible Teaching
- All About Jesus and His Word - Every lesson points to Jesus and God's Word
- Parent Partners - Through Faith Path (see below) we provide top-notch video and experiential tools to help parents guide their child's spiritual journey
TEACHER AND PARENTS CORNER
(Click on Home Front parent pages to view)
(Click on the title to view the lesson)
(Click on the title to view the lesson)
May 5 & 7 - Jesus At Peter's House
May 12 & 14 - Jesus Makes Breakfast
May 19 & 21 - Mary And Martha
Location: Kula Fields (Below Kula Fire Station
Cost: $35.00 for Sports Camp; $45.00 for Arts Camp
Date: June 19-23, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Sponsored by Waipuna Chapel
Includes: Quality Sports and Arts Instruction, T-Shirt, Snacks, Lively Singing,
Wacky Games, Bible Teachings and Small Group Discussions
Campers Choose From One of the Following Options:
1. Sports Camp: Soccer, Flag Football, Dance/Cheer, or Fit Kidz
2. Arts Camp: 5 days of a variety of Art Instruction and Crafts
(LIMIT for Arts Camp--25 Campers )
ONLINE REGISTRATION [CLICK HERE]
ONLINE LIABILITY FORM [CLICK HERE]
ONLINE PAYMENT [CLICK HERE]
One Hour... One Church... One School
Waipuna Chapel has formed a partnership with KIDS HOPE USA developing one-on-one relationships through the creation of church-school partnerships that pair church members with at-risk kids in supportive, mentoring relationships.
KIDS HOPE USA mentors spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, they help that child to learn, grow and succeed.
Want to see more? Watch This Video
If you have any interest in loving and giving a child one hour of your time a week
Contact Maureen "Mo" Keirnes, at (808) 359-4599.
We Believe That God Designed The Family As The Primary Place Of Discipleship
"Faith Path" helps equip you as you guide your child's spiritual journey. If your child is registered with Waipuna Chapel Children's Ministry you will automatically receive a birthday email with options to get the most appropriate FAITH PATH kit for your child's stage of development.
For FAITH PATH REGISTRATION click here
Faith Path Steps:
- OVERVIEW GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD
Begin your journey today by watching the Faith Path Overview video reading the Overview Guide and doing one or two fun activities with your family!
- BLESSING GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 3+)
Establish the practice of praying for and giving a blessing to your child on a routine basis.
- DEDICATION GUIDE DOWNLOAD /ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Birth-Age 3)
Make a commitment to raise your child in a Christ-centered home
- FAMILY TIME GUIDE DOWNLOAD /ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 4+)
Establish the practice of connecting as a family while passing spiritual truths to your child.
- PREPARE TO LEAD YOUR CHILD TO CHRIST GUIDE DOWNLOAD /ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD
(Age will vary: Age 5 +) Learn how to lead your child to Christ. Although it may be several years before your child expresses an interest in becoming a Christian, now is the time for you to prepare for those discussions.
- SALVATION AND BAPTISM GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Age will vary)
When your child trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, create a time of celebration and guide your child into believer's baptism.
- PRAYER GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 6+)
Teach your child about prayer and establish the practice of praying as a family.
- BIBLE GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/ VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 7+)
Teach your child about God’s Word and establish the practice of reading and memorizing scripture as a family.
- WORSHIP GUIDE DOWNLOAD / ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 8+)
Establish the practice of adoring God personally, at home, at church and as a lifestyle.
- GIVING AND SERVING GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 9+)
Establish the practice of giving and serving others for God’s glory.
- PREPARING FOR ADOLESCENCE GUIDE DOWNLOAD / ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 11+)
Discuss the changes and challenges of puberty with your child.
- PURITY COMMITTMENT GUIDE DOWNLOAD /ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/VIDEO PARENT DOWNLOAD/ PARENT-TEEN VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 13+)
Prepare and challenge your child to cherish and commit to purity.
- RITE OF PASSAGE FULL PLANNING GUIDES/ ACTIVITY DOWNLOAD /VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 16+)
Celebrate and give your child a vision for the future as an emerging adult.
- LAUNCH GUIDE DOWNLOAD/ ACTIVITIES DOWNLOAD/ VIDEO DOWNLOAD (Ages 18+)
Coach your child to move toward college and/or career and adult independence.
Our hope is that church is the most exciting and "funnest" thing your child gets to do each week!
Sunday 8:30am & 10:30am
For More Information Contact
Pastor Maureen" Mo" Kiernes (808) 878-6343 ext151