As of March 19, 2020 @ 7:45am Maui County Mayor, Mike Victorino has declared a "Public Health Emergency" and enacted new rules prohibiting gathers of 10 or more people in Maui County, for the next 60 days unless rescinded earlier. Here is here you can stay connected.
- Worship with us Online on Sunday mornings
- Use Children & Student Ministry resources to keep your kids connected
- Leverage technology to stay connected to your Life Group
- Use free YouVersion Bible App to stay connected in God's Word Daily
- Use our Virtual Connect Card to communicate prayer requests and needs